Nutritional solution to improve the starches and fiber digestibility and increase muscle development
PROFACT OMEGA: NUTRITIONAL SOLUTION TO IMPROVE THE STARCHES AND FIBER DIGESTIBILITY AND INCREASE MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT
Highly technological solution that comes from an idea inspired by nature for beef cattle
It is a complementary feed for beef cattle that can be used at fattening cycle’s all phase for:
• IMPROVE STARCHES AND FIBER’S DIGESTIBILITY
• SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASE PRODUCTION PERFORMANCE IN MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT’S TERMS
Profact Omega acts in a TOTALLY NATURAL way on three levels:
- METABOLIC DYNAMICS: increases muscle fiber production and carcass yield. The product distributes the energy coming from the ration in such a way as to increase muscle mass and acts on myogenesis. This translates into better slaughter performance as you get a 5-10% increase in meat as carcass yield.
- RUMEN FUNCTION: increases cellulolytic bacteria and protozoa’s number. This allows the fats’ emulsion present in the ration, favoring their metabolism and increasing the fiber’s digestibility. The ruminal function’s optimization translates into a greater Dry Matter’s intake with the starch and fiber’s use in their various forms, without acute rumen acidosis’ risk, avoiding podal problems’ onset and testicles’ inflammation.
- INTESTINAL FUNCTION: modulates the intestinal microbiota.
WHY USE PROFACT OMEGA IN THE RATION
- Increased slaughter yield with high quality meat production
- Animals’ physical structure optimization (fullness and back’s harmony, animal’s cup and lower back)
- Meat marbling optimization thanks to a better dietary lipids’ use
- Optimum available energy’s use
- Ruminal function optimization
- Dry Matter’s greater intake
- Starches and fiber’s better digestibility
- Animal’s protection from the risks and negative effects caused by acute rumen acidosis
- Avoid pathologies’ onset (podal problems, testicles’ inflammation, etc.)
FARMING COSTS OPTIMIZATION
- Faster growth
- Days spent on the farm reduction
- Better nutrients utilization and ration cost optimization/reduction